Nach baliye 9 is going steady and strong. Now you beloved contestant do need your support. Know How to Vote for Nach Baliye 9 contestants.
How to Vote for your Favourite Nach Baliye 9 contestant- Nach Baliye Voting
For voting You can give a missed call to 1800-120-888804.
Nach Baliye 9
Rules For Voting
These rules for voting (“Terms and Conditions”) uploaded on https://www.startv.com/legal-terms-policies/#nb9vr (“Website”) shall be binding on each Viewer (defined below) who is a citizen and resident of India (“Territory”) who voluntarily wishes to participate in the Voting Mechanism (as defined hereunder) of the program titled Nach Baliye – 9 (“Program”) produced for and on behalf of Star India Private Limited (“STAR India”) aired on STAR Plus (SD and HD) (“Channel”). Read More.
NACH BALIYE -9 FORMAT
|WeekNo.||Date||Day||No of Performance(s)||No of Contestants At The End of Episode||Voting and Details||Start Time||End Time|
|2||28th July 2019||Sunday||12||12||Up to 7 contestants will be up for voting||28th July 2019, 9:30 pm||29th July, 2019, 6 am|
|3||4th August 2019||Sunday||11||11||Up to 7 contestants will be up for voting||4th August 2019, 9:30 pm||5th August 2019, 6 am|
|4||11th August 2019||Sunday||TBA||TBA||TBA||11th August 2019, 9:30 pm||12th August 2019, 6 am|
|5||18th August 2019||Sunday||TBA||TBA||TBA||18th August 2019, 9:30 pm||19th August 2019, 6 am|
|6||25th August, 2019||Sunday||TBA||TBA||TBA||25th August, 2019, 9:30 pm||26th August, 2019, 6 am|
|7||1stSeptember, 2019||Sunday||TBA||TBA||TBA||1st September, 2019, 9:30 pm||2nd September, 2019, 6 am|
|8||8thSeptember, 2019||Sunday||TBA||TBA||TBA||8th September, 2019 9:30 pm||9th September, 2019 6 am|
|9||15thSeptember, 2019||Sunday||TBA||TBA||TBA||15th September, 2019, 9:30 pm||16th September, 2019 6 am|
|10||22ndSeptember, 2019||Sunday||TBA||TBA||TBA||22nd September, 2019, 9:30 pm||23rd September, 2019 6 am|
|11||6th October 2019||Sunday||TBA||TBA||TBA||6th October 2019, 9:30 pm||7th October 2019, 6 am|
|12||13thOctober, 2019||Sunday||TBA||TBA||TBA||13th October, 2019, 9:30 pm||14th October, 2019, 6 am|
|13||20thOctober 2019||Sunday||TBA||TBA||TBA||20th October 2019, 9:30 pm||21st October 2019, 6 am|
|14||27thOctober 2019||Sunday||TBA||TBA||TBA||27th October 2019, 9:30 pm||28th October 2019, 6 am|
TBA – To Be Announced
3. The ‘Voting Mechanism’ for the Period within the Territory is as provided below:
i. To vote, the Viewers shall through their landlines/mobile numbers dial the unique number of Jodi(s) for who they want to cast the vote and give them a missed call (“Vote”). The unique number for each of the Jodi(s) shall be as follow:
|Sr. No.||Jodi||Voting number|
ii. It is clarified that during the Period, each Viewer can give only 1(one) Vote by way of a missed call for a particular Jodi for a particular week, from one landline/mobile number. Viewer(s) shall be free to Vote for multiple Jodis by way of missed calls simultaneously during the Period. In the event that any Viewer casts his /her multiple Votes for the same Jodi through the same landline /mobile number, then only the first Vote casted through such missed call for that particular Contestant shall be taken into account and not the subsequent ones. Star India will not entertain any queries or complaints regarding the same.
iii. Votes sent after the Period will not be considered and shall be deemed null and void without requirement of any further intimation by STAR India.
4. Each week, the Jodi(s) will enter the Hi 5 zone basis the judges’ scores. The remaining Jodi(s), i.e., the Jodi(s) which do not enter the Hi 5 zone shall be eligible for voting/ elimination. Basis the average of the Vote(s) and judges’ scores, the bottom 2 (two) Jodi(s) will perform in the next week. Out of the bottom two (2) Jodi(s), the Jodi which receives the lowest judges’ score may be eliminated. In the event of a tie between the bottom two Jodi(s), the remaining Jodi(s) will be entitled to vote.
5. STAR India reserves the right to modify the format of the Program, rounds, timelines mentioned above and accordingly the rules for Voting Mechanism at any time, at its discretion, during the telecast of the Program. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Viewer(s) to read the Terms and Conditions from time to time. The decision of the judges and/or STAR India and/or the Channel and/or the remaining Jodi(s) and /or any of the celebrities appearing on the Program shall be final and binding on the Viewer(s) and the same shall not be disputed and challenged in a court of law, to the extent permissible under law. Star India reserves the right to discontinue the Program at any time due to any circumstances without giving any prior notice to the Viewers and shall not be liable to any of the Viewer(s)/ Voter(s) whatsoever.
6. In addition to the Votes garnered from the Viewers for their favorite Jodi by the Voting Mechanism, STAR India may allow parallel voting facility for the Jodi to the members of the public via any voting platform(s) during a period as deemed fit by STAR India at its sole discretion.
7. The Voting Mechanism will be announced during the telecast of the Program on the Channel.
8. The Viewers can cast their Votes for only those Jodi(s) of the Program who have participated in that episode of the Program. Any Votes sent by the Viewers for the Jodi(s) who has not participated in that particular episode due to elimination or for any other reason whatsoever, shall not be considered and shall be null and void.
9. Voting is merely to enable the Viewers to choose their favorite Jodi(s) or to vote for the performance of a particular Jodi(s) that they have liked or appreciated. No winners will be declared and/or prizes distributed for the Viewers participating in the Voting Mechanism. Viewers are not entitled to make any claims in respect of this against the Channel, STAR India and /or the Program.
10. The elimination of the Jodi(s) and/or the decisions made by STAR India and/or the Channel shall be final and binding on all the Viewers and in no event shall the Viewers dispute the decision made by STAR India, Channel and/or its employees in connection to the same.
11. The Votes casted for the Jodi(s) through the Voting Mechanism and the judging scores are binding on the Viewers and Jodi(s) and in no event shall the Viewers and/or the Jodi(s) dispute the same.
12. In the event the Jodi(s), judges, hosts or choreographers, as the case may be, are unable to perform, attend or appear on the Program, for any reasons whatsoever, STAR India has the right to at its discretion anytime replace or bring in new Jodi(s), judges, hosts or choreographers, as deemed fit and necessary by them.
13. In the event, either of the top 3 (three) Jodi(s) that have qualified for the finals, is unable to perform in the finale, for any reason whatsoever, then STAR India reserves the right to replace that Jodi with a subsequent Jodi, which was eliminated in pre-finals and such decision of STAR India shall be binding on all.
14. Further, Star India and/or the judges shall be entitled to, at its discretion, any time during the telecast of the Program, to re-introduce the eliminated contestants and/or re-introduce fresh individuals/contestants during any stage of the Program.
II. General Rules
1. The Viewers interested in participating in the Voting Mechanism must be above the age of 18 (eighteen) years and a citizen and resident of India. The Viewers should not have any criminal conviction or an arrangement or a contract that prevents the Viewers from voting.
2. Proof of age, if requested, of the Viewer(s) must be submitted to STAR INDIA as may be required by STAR India to confirm the eligibility of the Viewer(s).
4. STAR India reserves the right to reschedule and/or cancel and/or postpone and/or extend and/or alter the Program without assigning any reasons and/or without giving any prior intimation to the Viewer(s). Such decision shall be final and binding on the Viewer(s) and to the extent permissible in law the same shall not be disputed and/or challenged in a court of law by the Viewer(s).
5. Viewer(s) agree and acknowledge that there is no prize/gratification in voting for the Jodi(s) as detailed herein.
6. The Voting Rules shall be advertised sufficiently across the Website and /or the Channel to ensure that no Viewer is misled and each Viewer fully understands the entire process and costs (if applicable) for voting. It is clarified that all costs towards voting shall be borne by the Viewer solely without any recourse whatsoever to STAR INDIA or the Channel.
8. STAR India shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever for any network problem, breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network technical disruption, connection failure, electricity failure, any other reason whatsoever and/or the cost of the missed call or Internet session charged by the telecom/mobile operator etc. Any dispute in connection to the above shall be settled between the subscribers/Viewers and the telecom/mobile operator directly, without involving STAR India.
10. While all attempts will be made to protect the Voting data from loss and/or corruption, Viewers agree and acknowledge that all systems are prone to failure and/or hacking attempts. In the event of any data loss, STAR India shall make reasonable endeavors and may disqualify all the Votes received or conduct a re-voting or continue with whatever data is available in the manner it deems is fit. STAR India shall not be responsible for any damage resulting from the loss of data or action taken by STAR India on account of the same. STAR India will not be responsible to make good any loss or dissatisfaction suffered by the Viewer on account of such loss.
11. STAR India reserves the right to disqualify votes or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig/manipulate the voting. STAR India has the right to substitute an alternative voting method at its absolute discretion.
12. Voters shall not attempt to transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, and/or chain letters.
13. Star India reserves the right to suspend any of the Coaches and/or Contestant(s) and/or the Judge(s) in case it has reasonable grounds to conclude that the individual(s) have been alleged in any public domain and/or social media websites for any misconduct, sexual harassment, physical abuse, coercion in any form, criminal cases or any other reasons which may tantamount to general misconduct.
14. To the extent permissible in law, Viewer(s) shall not in any circumstances make any claims against STAR India, Channel, their employees, directors and its affiliates, Jodi arising out of or relating to any and all costs, injuries, accidents, deaths, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation due to any technical faults or directly or indirectly, to their participation or non-participation in the Voting Mechanism. If the Viewer(s) is found to be ineligible, or if they have not complied with these Terms and Conditions, the corresponding entries will be disqualified.
15. Each Viewer in consideration of being given opportunity to vote , agrees that the Viewer shall hold harmless the sponsors, if any, Jodi, the Channel, STAR India, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person from and against any injury/damage/harm/loss/ death/ mental or emotional trauma suffered by the Viewer, in any manner whatsoever in connection with the Voting and/or the Program and/or any Personal Information submitted by the Viewer and to the extent permissible under law waives all rights to file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India to claim any damages or reliefs.
16. STAR India shall be responsible for ensuring that the entire Voting Mechanism shall be managed /conducted on a fair and equitable basis and in accordance with applicable laws. For this specific purpose STAR India, will at its sole discretion, appoint external audit firms /companies/auditors/ Internal (as the case may be) to audit the judges scores and entire Voting procedure during the telecast of the Program and keep updated records of the same. Such auditors and /or their representatives shall also remain present on the sets of the Program. Employees of and/or consultants of and/or persons hired on contract by STAR India and the main sponsor of the Program, if any, and the members of their immediate family are ineligible for Voting for the Program.
17. All Voters are advised to remain in areas with strong and stable/continuous mobile network signal of the telecom operator to ensure smooth functioning of casting vote.
18. Standard calling rates may or may not be applicable for Viewers to participate in the voting process through missed call. It will be Voter’s responsibility to understand and enquire charges as may be applicable with their telecom operator(s). In case of casting vote while roaming in different circle/zone, additional roaming rates may be applicable. Star India shall not be responsible for any such charges incurred by the Voter.
19. Star India will not permit or entertain any requests or claims to check / audit / challenge the logic of the current voting rules including any complaints from any individuals, fan clubs, corporates or any publications including bloggers and Social media groups.
21. By the act of voting, it shall be construed that the Viewer(s) has waived his/her right to raise any dispute with regard to the Program, in any manner whatsoever to the extent permissible under law.
22. Any votes casted outside the voting timelines mentioned in the ‘Voting Mechanism’ above shall not be considered valid and will not be counted.
23. Each Viewer(s) hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the Viewer(s) and STAR India and its/their affiliated companies is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship.
24. Other third party websites may provide information related to the voting process, timelines or any other information which may be relevant to the Program, however, the content on such websites is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and Star India does not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content and casting of votes (if any) by the Viewers basis such information.
25. STAR India is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, damage, physical trauma, mental trauma, harm, loss, death caused to the Viewers in any manner whatsoever or for any reason whatsoever in connection to the Program and/or any aspect related to voting/ Voting Mechanism and the Jodi(s). The Viewer(s) shall hold harmless the Channel, STAR India, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person from and against any injury/damage/harm/loss/ death/ mental or emotional trauma suffered by the Viewer(s), in any manner whatsoever in connection with the Voting Mechanism, Votes and/or the Program and/or the Winner selected and/or any Personal Information submitted by the Viewer and to the extent permissible under law waives all rights to file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India to claim any damages or reliefs.
26. Viewer(s) acknowledges that in case any portion/clause of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid or becomes unenforceable or prohibited by the law of the country, such portions shall be considered divisible and shall not be part of the consideration, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and binding and of like effect as though such provision was not included herein.
27. The Viewer(s) shall comply with the laws of India.
28. The Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and incase of any dispute or other matter arising in reference to the Voting Mechanism, voting and/or the Program shall be referred to a sole arbitrator appointed by STAR India and shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Mumbai, in English language. All the costs, charges and expenses in connection to the arbitration shall be solely borne by the Viewer who has raised the dispute.
29. Subject to paragraph 28 above, the Courts having jurisdiction under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, to determine all matters which the Court is entitled to determine under the Act, including, without limitation, provision of interim relief’s under the provisions of Section 9 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, shall exclusively be the courts at Mumbai, India.
30. In case of any queries, please write to [email protected] setting out your concerns/issues. We shall endeavor to reply to the same in reasonable time, however, no reply shall not construe to acceptance or the query raised.