UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2019: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the results of Civil Services Examinations (CSE) prelims 2019 on the official website, the link for which is upsc.gov.in.
UPSC results for Preliminary Prelims examination :- Where to Check online
The UPSC results for Preliminary Prelims examination which took place in June 2, 2019 have been published on the official website of the Commission @ upsc.gov.in. The Commission has published the roll numbers of the candidates who have been qualified for the next level of Civil Services examination, CSE.
Steps to Check the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2019
- Visit the official website, www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the related link “Result: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019” given in “What’s New” given section on the Home Page.
- A new window will open where you need to click on the pdf link in Document Column.
- Once clicked, a new window will open for the Result PDF file.
- Press Ctrl+F to find your roll number.
- Save the copy of the PDF file for the future reference.
UPSC Prelims results 2019: So now what’s next for candidates?
The Commission will open a window for Detailed Application Form or DAF from August 1 to August 16. So that candidates can apply for the UPSC Main examination. For those who have qualified for the Main examination with the UPSC Prelims results will be allowed to apply for the Main examination which is scheduled to start from September 20, as per reports.
According to the UPSC notification, important instructions for filling up of the DAF and its submission will also be present on the website.